What is an Investment Grade Audit?
are YOU leaving money on the table with a sub-par lighting plan?
The most successful projects start with attention to detail. Don't settle for an off-the-shelf solution.
TRC's Investment Grade Audits provide customized project solutions, to fit your building, and your specific business needs.
what is included in an Investment Grade Audit?
- Scope of Work
- Every detail of your existing lighting system; the keystone for all the comparison reports included when you invest in a lighting study.
- Savings Summary and Analysis
- A snapshot of energy savings, estimated rebate information, and comparisons of each existing part of your lighting system to the energy-efficient proposed system.
- Fixture Cut Sheets
- Utilized to identify system components across multiple bids.
- Photometric Layouts
- Models of a proposed lighting system to show how new fixtures will illuminate a space.
- Utility Liaison Services
- Utilized to create rebate studies and submit to utility companies to maximize your project rebates.
- Maintenance Savings and Cost of Ownership Analysis
- Custom reports available.