What is an Investment Grade Audit?
are YOU leaving money on the table with a sub-par lighting plan?
No two lighting projects are exactly the same - one size does not fit all!
The most successful projects start with attention to detail. This is why a custom-designed lighting solution, packaged as a concrete plan for achieving the best performing and most energy-efficient lighting project, is the best way to start.
TRC's Investment Grade Audits provide customized project solutions, to fit your building, and your specific business needs - don't settle for an off-the-shelf solution. Success starts with knowledge, and an Investment Grade Audit is how you get it.
what sort of information is included in an Investment Grade Audit?
- Scope of Work includes every detail of your existing lighting system. It's the keystone for all the comparison reports included when you invest in a lighting study.
- Savings summary and analysis is a snapshot of energy savings, estimated rebate information, and comparisons of each existing part of your lighting system to the energy-efficient proposed system.
- Fixture cut sheets to identify system components across multiple bids.
- Photometric layouts are models of a proposed lighting system to show how new fixtures will illuminate a space.
- Utility liaison services to create rebate studies and submit rebate forms to utility companies in order to capture the maximum rebate for your project.
- Maintenance savings and cost of ownership analysis reports are also available.