What is a Lighting Retrofit?
A lighting retrofit makes your lighting more energy efficient by upgrading the lamps or fixtures. Energy savings can often offset the cost of these projects over time. Many utility companies even have rebates for this kind of project.
Why Should You Consider a Lighting Upgrade?
There are many reasons to consider upgraded lighting in your facility. Below is a list of points to consider when you are deciding whether or not a new lighting system is right for you.
- Would you like to know what it is costing you to light your facility?
- Would you like to reduce energy usage in your business?
- Are you looking for an investment to enhance your building value?
- Did you know that many energy-saving projects qualify for incentives from your local utility provider?
- Are you interested in reducing your operating costs, while maintaining or increasing light quality?
- Are pollution reduction and "going green" priorities for your business?
What are the benefits of Better Lighting?
Aside from energy savings and reduced overhead, clients who are conserving energy also benefit from better light quality, improved safety on site and even increased productivity. We specialize in putting together "The Right Project For You"...not just another cookie-cutter lighting system. We want you to save energy and meet all the lighting needs of your facility. TRC's current clients are satisfied by the work of our lighting retrofit consultants and it's our goal to make sure you are, too.
Energy Efficient Lighting Projects
All lighting projects are different, so be sure to arm yourself from the beginning with the knowledge to make it a success. Get our guide to help your planning get off to the best start, "11 Questions to Ask A Lighting Contractor."
You can also view our project outline.
Lighting Upgrade Case StudiesView more of TRC's dramatic before and after case studies and success stories, including energy savings and positive environmental impact statistics.
Is this fixture in your building?
A facility analysis could show you savings up to 50% if the fixtures you use have high pressure sodium, metal halides or mercury vapor lamps. They can even be a health hazard according to the FDA.